Thursday 3 May 2012

Candy + Music = Dream

As much as I am not so much of a fan of the old 'Hard Boiled Lollies' they still fall under the 'Lolly banner' and I will take them over a vege any (most) days. For some reason, these little candies were much more fascinating when I was younger and much more readily available.. Mum...My nanny...Shops etc... However these days are used more as an advertising means? But if they can incorporate the 'immature' lolly into a conference/workshop/work function, I am not complaining! Sorry again in advance but these may or may not feature at my wedding one day...




However while brushing up on my 'Kaiser Chief' Lyrics earlier today ( I am off to  see them over the weekend) I stumbled upon these little guys being utilised through music also - LOVE IT! Could I ask for anything more than to be thrown lollies at while rocking out to good music? I think not. Fingers crossed they repeat their show of the below this weekend...x


No comments:

Post a Comment